February 7, 2019
CELEBRATING AGRICULTURE: Farmers, ranchers and people working in ag related businesses are honored annually by North Dakota State University in a celebration of the North Dakota agriculture.
The people North Dakota State University recognized recently with Excellence in Agriculture awards don’t just tend to their crops and their livestock. They care for their community. They lead the local 4-H club, play the organ for their church and serve on the ambulance squad. In the fifth part of a six-part series, Excellence in Agriculture recipients from the following counties are profiled:
• Rolette — Daniel and Darla Armstrong, Rolette
• Sargent — David and LaurieAnn Totenhagen
• Sheridan — Craig and Barbra Peerboom, Goodrich
• Sioux — Brian and Lujuanna George, Solen
• Slope — Duane and Dana Stuber, Bowman
• Stark — Joel and Darlene Haugen, Taylor
• Steele — Daniel and Marlene Motter, Clifford
• Stutsman — Arlyn and Sourey Schmidt, Medina
• Towner — Myron and Robyn Jacobsen, Rock Lake
Check out the winners from these counties:
Source: NDSU, which is solely responsible for the information provided and is wholly owned by the source. Informa Business Media and all its subsidiaries are not responsible for any of the content contained in this information asset.
About the Author(s)
You May Also Like
Current Conditions for
Enter a zip code to see the weather conditions for a different location.
This Week in Agribusiness, Dec. 9, 2023Dec 08, 2023
FFA Tribute: Caleb HorneDec 08, 2023
Grains face modest end-of-week cutsJan 18, 2023
USDA issues minor cuts to 2023/24 Brazil soybean cropDec 08, 2023