February 1, 2019
CELEBRATE AG: Farmers, ranchers and people working in ag related businesses are honored annually by North Dakota State University in a celebration of the diversity of agriculture in North Dakota.
The diversity of North Dakota agriculture is evident in the nearly 60 individuals, couples and families that North Dakota State University recently recognized with Excellence in Agriculture awards.
Presented at the NDSU’s annual Harvest Bowl football game, the awards recognize the success, dedication, hard work and civic contribution of farmers, ranchers and those involved in the ag industry in North Dakota.
In this first installment of a six-part series, agriculturalists from the following counties are profiled:
• Adams — Cole and Teri Ehlers, Hettinger
• Barnes — Greg and Darlene Shanenko, Valley City
• Benson — Clarence and Bonnie Nelsen, Leeds
• Billings — Shane and Amanda Talkington, Belfield
• Bottineau — Ronald and Kathy Wyman, Bottineau
• Bowman — Carl Soriede, Bowman
• Burke — Ken and Nicolle Maruskie, Battleview
• Burleigh — Wade and Lynn Moser, Bismarck
• Cass — Brian and Lisa Roach, Wheatland
• Cavalier — Jerry and Kristie Rollness, Langdon
NDSU provided the information about the award winners and is solely responsible for the information provided and the information is wholly owned by the source. Informa Business Media and all its subsidiaries are not responsible for any of the content contained in this information asset.
About the Author(s)
You May Also Like
Current Conditions for
Enter a zip code to see the weather conditions for a different location.
This Week in Agribusiness, Dec. 9, 2023Dec 08, 2023
FFA Tribute: Caleb HorneDec 08, 2023
Grains face modest end-of-week cutsJan 18, 2023
USDA issues minor cuts to 2023/24 Brazil soybean cropDec 08, 2023