Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the priority is on the health and well-being of exhibitors, attendees, volunteers, show staff, county personnel and expo staff at the 3i Show.
Throughout the three-day event, the rules and regulations listed below will be implemented to ensure the health and safety of all in attendance.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the 3i Show will provide the following:
• Hand sanitizing stations across the show grounds
• Face masks and coverings will be available at the 3i Show Office and Information Booth
• Enhanced cleaning efforts, with extra attention to high-traffic areas
• Encouraged social distancing procedures during the event
• Exhibitors will be placed with extra space per exhibit to follow social distancing guidelines.
• Exhibitors and attendees are responsible for providing and using their own personal protective equipment.
• Face protection or face coverings are not required at the 3i Show. While not required, it is recommended to wear face protection, practice social distancing, and wash and sanitize hands frequently.
• Expo entrances and exits will be arranged so that exhibitors and attendees are not in close contact with each other. Loitering in these areas is strictly prohibited.
• Seating for the Special Events Arena and the Presentation Area will be spaced in such a way as to facilitate social distancing.
• The Presentation Area will be moved towards the back of the expo center on the concrete side to allow for a larger presentation space.
• The 3i Show requires exhibitors to complete a waiver before March 18.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any setting where people are present. Exhibitors and attendees are ultimately responsible for protecting themselves and preventing the spread of COVID-19.
If you have been in contact with anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days before the show begins, have a fever or other symptoms, or are immunocompromised, it is recommended to refrain from attending the 2021 3i Show.
Please review the current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines prior to the event to remain up to date on current standards and procedures. For the complete health protocols outline or the COVID-19 Health Acknowledgement and Liability Waiver, visit the exhibitor information page of the 3i Show website.