Some hot new items and plenty of educational opportunities highlight this year’s New York Farm Show at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse.
The show, from Feb. 27-29, is co-presented by American Agriculturist and the Northeast Equipment Dealers Association.
- Tickets are free if you request them by Feb. 15. Otherwise, the cost is only $5.
- Show hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
- Free parking with shuttle bus service running daily to each exhibit building.
- More than 400 exhibitors will be housed in five buildings, including the Expo Building, which was new for the 2019 show.
- 19 new exhibitors will be showing their products and services this year.
- 27 new products to see, including calf hutches, high-density balers, a new tractor from Kioti, electronic depth adjustment from Precision Planting and a new silage chopper from Teagle.
We will be posting new products in the weeks leading up to the show.
NEW PRODUCTS: Visitors will be able to browse two-dozen new products and services.
This year’s show is also jam packed with educational seminars and workshops from the New York Forestry Owners Association and the New York Beef Producers.
Also, visit the American Agriculturist booth to take part in our daily poll and get yourself in the running for a special prize.
Tickets are available to you free from your Northeast Equipment Dealers or by writing to New York Farm Show, P.O. Box 3470, Syracuse, NY 13220. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request received by Feb. 15.
New York Farm Show is the leading farm show in the Northeast and has been held since 1985.
TOP MANUFACTURERS: The top farm equipment manufacturers will be at this year’s show to help visitors make farm equipment purchases and make connections with buyers.
For more information, visit newyorkfarmshow.com.