Also launched in February were the John Deere 5R Series tractors. Four models, available from 90- to 125-engine horsepower, leverage technologies normally found in large tractors to provide customers with unrivaled maneuverability, easy-to-use transmission options, increased visibility, loader integration, and operator comfort.
Key features and benefits:
· A 7.4-foot wheelbase, paired with a 60-degree steering angle, provides a tight turning radius of 12.1 feet to maneuver in tight areas more easily.
· Two fully electronic transmission options: CommandQuad Manual or Command8.
· Base equipment includes AutoClutch, which eliminates the need for clutching.
· Improved upward visibility through the Premium Panorama cab roof.
· Six halogen work lights (two front, two rear, and two side) are included as standard equipment.
· Interactive display, located in the right-hand cornerpost, is customizable.
· A high-back swivel seat features thicker cushions and wider armrests.
· New optional cab suspension provides a more comfortable ride for long work days.