Farmers are often the best stewards of the land and now soybean producers can be honored for their hard work.
Share the story of how conservation is part of your farm operation, and you could be the next winner of a Conservation Legacy Award. This awards program showcases farm management practices of U.S. soybean producers that are both environmentally friendly and profitable. The entry deadline has been extended to Sept. 15.
All U.S. soybean farmers are eligible to enter to win a Conservation Legacy Award. Entries are judged on soil management, water management, input management, farmstead protection and conservation and environmental management.
Three regional winners and one national winner are selected.
Award Winners Receive:
- An expense paid trip for two to Commodity Classic, March 2-4, 2017, in San Antonio, Texas.
- Recognition at the ASA Awards Banquet at Commodity Classic.
- A feature on your farm and conservation practices in Corn & Soybean Digest and a special online video.
- Potential opportunity to join other farmer-leaders on a trip to visit international customers of U.S. soybeans.
The Conservation Legacy Awards are sponsored by the American Soybean Association, BASF, Corn & Soybean Digest, Monsanto, the United Soybean Board/soybean checkoff and Valent.
More information on past winners of the award and how to submit your application is available here. All applications must be submitted by Sept. 15, 2016.
All applications must be submitted online. Mailed applications WILL NOT be considered.
Application Deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 15, 2016.
- Click on the application link and print out a blank copy of the application form so you can review the information needed and have time to prepare your answers and obtain the required attachments.
- When you have your answers outlined and the attachments ready to submit, click on the application link and fill in the online application form. Attach the appropriate files and submit your application.
- After you submit your application a confirmation will be e-mailed to you with a copy of the information you submitted.