- There are 703,849 approved applications and payments total $11.1 billion.
- Corn growers top the list of payments, receiving more than $3 billion. Cattle producers are next at $2.4 billion and sales commodities are third at $1.5 billion.
- Here's a look at payments by category
- Iowa producers have received the most CFAP2 money at $1.227 billion with 50,084 approved applications. The state's livestock producers have received $332 million and the state's crop producers have received $670 million.USDA
- Other top states for payments are Nebraska, California, Minnesota and Illinois.
- The top states for acreage-based payments are Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska, Minnesota, Kansas, North Dakota, Indiana and South Dakota.
- The top states for dairy payments are Wisconsin, California, New York, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Idaho.
- The top states for livestock payments are Iowa, Texas, Nebraska, South Dakota and Kansas.
- California is the top state for sales commodities by a large margin.
See how your state ranks in CFAP2 ag aid at farmers.gov.