July 6, 2018
CHS Larsen Cooperative has awarded $13,000 in scholarships to 13 Wisconsin students. This is the 18th year the co-op has offered a scholarship program for its customers; it’s already helped 264 students. CHS Larsen Cooperative’s trade territory has expanded, and it wants to return support to the communities that help support it.
CHS Larsen Cooperative offered this scholarship to graduating high school seniors and students currently enrolled in post-high school education. The recipients of the 2018 scholarships are:
• Bailey Adams, Stevens Point, daughter of Larry and Lisa Adams
• Jenna Breitenfeldt, Wausau East, daughter of Wayne and Lori Breitenfeldt
• Jason Ebert, Clintonville, son of Tim and Crystal Ebert
• Madeline Egan, Omro, daughter of John and Sheri Egan
• Paige Hein, Seymour, daughter of Joe and Beth Hein
• Kelsey Potratz, Omro, daughter of Wes and Lorie Potratz
• Sarah Rohm, Seymour, daughter of Keith and Paula Rohm
• Megan Schuh, Freedom, daughter of Brent and Carrie Schuh
• Zachary Sievert, Pulaski, son of Rod and Ann Sievert
• Brett Van Dyck, Appleton, son of Andy and Laurie Van Dyck
• Matt Verhasselt, Freedom, son of Mike and Marney Verhasselt
• Jacob Viergutz, Clintonville, son of David and Connie Viergutz
• Colin Wussow, Bonduel, son of Ron and Nicolle Wussow
The criteria and 2019 application are online at chslarsencooperative.com. The deadline for the next CHS Larsen Cooperative scholarships is March 15. Visit the website to apply, or call 800-924-6677.
Source: CHS Larsen Cooperative
You May Also Like
Current Conditions for
Enter a zip code to see the weather conditions for a different location.
Are you ready for a run-up in cattle prices?Dec 01, 2023
Weekly Grain Movement: Corn outperforms trade expectationsDec 04, 2023
Will 2024 be better?Dec 01, 2023