New Leader Manufacturing recently announced the introduction of its latest spreader: the NL600 high-throughput, three-in-one, pull-type spinner spreader. The NL600 is a multipurpose, multi-season spreader that offers growers and custom applicators the ability to spread compost or litter, fertilizer, and BioSul at higher rates and faster speeds, maximizing their time in the field and investment in their equipment.
"Growers and custom applicators are facing tighter application windows every year," says John Rathjen, director of product development at NLM. "The NL600's high throughput and hydraulic flow capabilities let operators apply nutrients faster, wider and at higher rates, all while maintaining a consistent spread pattern. By increasing their spreadable acres per day, growers and custom applicators can save time, achieve a better cost per acre, and get their nutrients down in these diminishing application windows."
Features and benefits of the NL600 include:
- 608-cubic-foot capacity to manage large payloads resulting in longer times between refills
- three times the throughput as competitive units, allowing for higher rates at faster speeds
- 304-stainless steel bottom panel with poly floor liner, 304-stainless steel spinner fins and 304-stainless steel chain shields to resist corrosion and extend unit life
- adjustable precision G4 spinner spreader technology with adjustable feed gate to allow for different densities and product rates
- tractor or PTO hydraulics
- optional ISOBUS scale system with six weigh beams for static in-field calibration
The NL600 is available now through authorized New Leader dealers. For more information on the NL600 or other New Leader spreaders, visit newleader.com.Source: New Leader, which is responsible for the information provided and is wholly owned by the source. Informa Business Media and its subsidiaries aren't responsible for any of the content contained in this information asset.