February 9, 2011
The National Cotton Council directors for 2011 were announced at the NCC’s annual meeting held on Feb. 4-6.
Elected to the NCC Board during segment caucuses were:
• Producers – Frank B. Rogers, III, Bennettsville, S.C.; Laudies D. Brantley, Jr., England, Ark.; Michael D. Alexander, Colorado City, Texas; James F. Dodson, Robstown, Texas.; and Donald J. Cameron, Helm, Calif.
• Ginners – Richard J. Lindsey, Centre, Ala.; Kent Fountain, Surrency, Ga.; Richard Kelley, Burlison, Tenn.; Lee Tiller, Odem, Texas.; and Dwayne T. Alford, Yuma, Ariz.
• Warehousers – Charlie Jackson, Memphis, Tenn.; Ron Harkey, Lubbock, Texas.; Robert Snodgrass, Taylor, Texas.; Robert J. Crume, Bakersfield, Calif.; and Dane Jones, Bakersfield, Calif.
• Merchants – Richard L. Clark, III, Cordova, Tenn.; Joseph T. Nicosia, Cordova, Tenn.; T. Jordan Lea, Greenville, S.C.; Philip R. Bogel, II, Dallas, Texas.; and Manfred Schiefer, Lubbock, Texas.
• Cottonseed – Brandon Raddatz, Valdosta, Ga.; J. Scott Middleton, Jonestown, Miss.; Robert L. Lacy, Lubbock, Texas; James C. Massey, Harlingen, Texas; and Mark E. Howard, Gilbert, Ariz.
• Cooperatives – Michael Quinn, Garner, N.C.; Sterling P. Jones, Greenwood, Miss.; Hayne D. Matthews, Oxford, Miss.; Wallace L. Darneille, Lubbock, Texas; and Jarral Neeper, Bakersfield, Calif.
• Manufacturers – Robert H. Chapman III, Inman, S.C.; W. Malloy Evans, Cheraw, S.C.; Werner Bieri, Jefferson, Ga.; David Hastings, Mauldin, S.C.; and Owen J. Hodges, III, Columbus, Ga.
You May Also Like
Current Conditions for
Enter a zip code to see the weather conditions for a different location.
This Week in Agribusiness, Dec. 9, 2023Dec 08, 2023
FFA Tribute: Caleb HorneDec 08, 2023
Grains face modest end-of-week cutsJan 18, 2023
USDA issues minor cuts to 2023/24 Brazil soybean cropDec 08, 2023