NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
1. Eligibility:YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.2023 Farm Progress - FPS Yeti Products Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to: (a) Farm Progress exhibit visitors at the 2023 Farm Progress Show in Decatur, IL (8/30/23 to 9/01/23); (b) 2023 Farm Progress Show ticket purchasers, who purchase tickets on www.FarmProgressShow.com; and (c) FarmProgressShow.com website visitors, who (i) prior to September 1, 2023, either (x) derive income from farming and/or ranching; (y) have been actively farming and/or ranching, or (z) own/rent farm land, and (ii) are 21 years of age or older at time of entry and legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia, but excluding the states of New York, Rhode Island, Florida, Hawaii and Alaska). An invitation to enter the Sweepstakes does not indicate automatic qualification. Employees of Farm Progress Limited ("Farm Progress") their agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or households of each are not eligible.
2. How to Enter: Entry period starts 6/03/23 and ends (x) 9/01/2023. There are four ways to enter (printed and electronic): (1) Beginning June 3, 2023, go online to https://www.farmprogressshow.com/en/fps-sweepstakes-2023.html,where you must enter your first and last names, street address, city, state and zip, telephone number, email address (mandatory), certify you are 21 years or older and that you either (i) derive income from farming and/or ranching; (ii) have been actively farming and/or ranching, or (iii) own/rent farm land; or (2) Purchase a Farm Progress Show ticket from www.FarmProgressShow.com and select the option to enter the Sweepstakes; or (3) Complete an official entry form available at the Farm Progress exhibit at the 2023 Farm Progress Show in Decatur, IL (8/30/23 to 9/01/23), and deposit it in the Sweepstakes entry box at the Farm Progress exhibit at the show, or (4) for advance ticket holders, complete the official entry form on the ticket stub and give it to a Farm Progress Show Special Project Staff member (identified by t-shirt) at the Farm Progress Show entrance gate. At the shows, official entry forms must be completed and submitted (i) no later than 10 a.m. on September 1, 2023 for the 2023 Farm Progress Show. All online entries must be received by September 1, 2023 at 10 a.m.. Limit one entry per person. Email address can be used for one entry only (i.e., multiple persons cannot use the same email address to enter). No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles allowed. For a copy of the Official Rules, go to the online registration form and click on the link. Farm Progress is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or other indecipherable or unreadable entries. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsors. The authorized email account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet-access provider, online-service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entries per email address or any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries. All entries and information contained therein become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
3. Selection of Winners: On or about September 2, 2023 (i) one winner will be selected in one random drawing from among all eligible entries received by September 1, 2023 at 10 a.m.. The winner selection will be conducted by Sponsors or their designee, the judges of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winners will be publicly announced on or about September 5, 2023 on the www.FarmProgressShow.com website and possibly additional online and print locations. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email. If a winner(s) cannot be reached within 48 hours of the first attempt, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner(s) selected. Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for (i) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of the prizes, (ii) lost, late or invalid entries, (iii) electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operations, (iv) transmission, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries, (v) technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer hardware or software malfunctions, (vi) limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions, or (vii) failure to receive entry or other Sweepstakes related information by entrants due to technical problems. Each winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, provide valid identification issued by winner’s state, and provide a completed W-9 form no later than October 4, 2023 or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize. The prizes will be delivered to the winners on or about October 25, 2023.
4. Prizes: One drawing with one prize package, one winner: 1) For registrations received at the Farm Progress Show and online through 9/1/23, prize package includes a Yeti Tundra 160 Hard Cooler, with approximate retail value (ARV) up to a maximum of $750.00, a Yeti Loadout GOBOX 60 Gear Case,with approximate retail value (ARV) up to a maximum of $300.00, and 2 Rambler 46 oz Water Bottles, with approximate retail value (ARV) up to a maximum of $55.00/each (total ARV for prize package $1,160.00). Set up costs for the prizes are not included. Prizes will be mailed to winners by Farm Progress. Prizes are subject to availability in winners’ delivery areas. Prizes are not transferable. No prize transfers, cash redemption or substitutions except as provided herein. In case of unavailability of the advertised prizes, Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prize delivery is subject to product and Sponsor availability.
5. By entering, entrants (a) agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the judges; (b) agree to release Sponsors and their agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, contractors, and employees from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein, and acknowledge that neither Sponsors nor their agents have made or are in any manner responsible or liable for purchases or subsequent usage of the prizes;and (c) consent to use of their name, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide, in perpetuity, in connection with this Sweepstakes, by Sponsors and their agents, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes on their prizes. Subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted. Sweepstakes and all related published ads, promotional materials, online and printed entry forms are the property of Sponsors.
6. Release of liability: All entrants agree to hold harmless and release Sponsors and their agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, contractors, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all existing or future alleged or actual claims, actions, and liabilities with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes; participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/miss-delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsors and their agents are not liable or responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors and their agents assume no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft of, destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsors and/or their agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; or computer software; or for failure of email or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any entrant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading or uploading materials from/to the websites. Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play or conduct of the Sweepstakes or to defraud Sponsors or their agents in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won. If the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors or their agents which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prizes from among all entries received via the offline methods of entry and/or all online entries received prior to the time of termination.
7. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Kane County, Illinois. The Sweepstakes and all of the related web pages, content and code are the property of Sponsors or their licensors. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited. This Sweepstakes is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that an entrant is using the Sweepstakes for gambling purposes, he/she will be disqualified from participating in the Sweepstakes and reported to authorities.
8. For the name of the winners, after September 5, 2023, go online to www.FarmProgressShow.com
Sponsors: Farm Progress Limited, 255 38th Avenue, Suite P, St. Charles, IL 60174