is part of the Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

  • American Agriculturist
  • Beef Producer
  • Corn and Soybean Digest
  • Dakota Farmer
  • Delta Farm Press
  • Farm Futures
  • Farm Industry news
  • Indiana Prairie Farmer
  • Kansas Farmer
  • Michigan Farmer
  • Missouri Ruralist
  • Nebraska Farmer
  • Ohio Farmer
  • Prairie Farmer
  • Southeast Farm Press
  • Southwest Farm Press
  • The Farmer
  • Wallaces Farmer
  • Western Farm Press
  • Western Farmer Stockman
  • Wisconsin Agriculturist

Your input

German translation

I'm trying to contact Deutz-Fahr of North America to locate a dealer that might be able to sell me parts for my Fahr hay fluffer. Can you please send me their address? I'm having trouble getting the English version of the German Web site, and the search engines do not list the North American office site. Thank you.
Wayne Lamberg
via e-mail

Contact Same Deutz-Fahr N.A., 3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd., Norcross, GA 30093, 678/924-7420, visit, or send an e-mail to

Mott mowers

Where can I find parts and belts for my old Mott Hammer Knife mower?
Verne Schroder
Minden, IA

Mott is now part of the Alamo Group, 1502 E. Walnut, Seguin, TX 78155. To find a dealer near you that handles Mott parts, call 830/379-1480.

Cat curiosity

I am trying to locate someone who can tell me if AgraCat Tractor Company is still in business. I own one and I'm trying to obtain parts. Their home office is nothing more than a drop box for a prerecorded message.
via e-mail

AgraCat, once based in Farmington, AR, has apparently gone out of business. Some of its inventory is still for sale at Many of the AgraCats were actually rebadged Jinma tractors from China. You might find the parts you need at or call 866/533-5536.

Hamilton help

I am looking for the W.L. Hamilton Company out of Marshall, MI, to get parts for my sprayer equipment. Can you help?
David Gregory
Tabor, IA

Contact W.L. Hamilton & Company, Box 766, Marshall, MI 49068. Or call 269/781-0649 and ask for Nancy Johnson; she handles parts for spray equipment.

Loader parts

Can you tell me where to find parts for a Schwartz farm loader?
Tim in Missouri
phone-in request

Contact SMC Corporation, Box Q, Sioux Falls, SD 57101, 605/336-3628.

Bishman business

I am looking for parts for a Bishman tire changer, model 880 615D. Can you tell me where to locate them? Thank you.
Jim Christjans
Avon, SD

We contacted the only lead we could find at A&A Hydraulic Repair ( This is the response we received: “Bishman parts have been obsolete for many years and we no longer handle them.”

You could try local auctions or, or you could ask your local machine shop if it would be able to replicate the parts you need.

Ditcher dilemma

I am desperate to find parts for a PTO 3-pt. ditcher I bought at an auction. I need new blades on the impeller. There are four blades. The diameter of the impeller is 15-in. There are no markings whatsoever. Help please!
C.W. Rost
Chamois, MO

Contact AMCO Mfg., 800 S. Industrial Pkwy., Yazoo City, MS 39194, 800/748-9022.

Parts for the pros

Can you tell me where to locate parts for the McCulloch ProMac 1010 chain saw?
Dave Richart
Robinson, IL

Fayetteville Equipment Repair carries McCulloch parts. Contact the company at 113 Washington St., Fayetteville, NY 13066, 315/637-8165.

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.