Farm Progress is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Serving: United States

Your input

Soil mover

I would like to know where I can find parts for a SoilMover dirt scraper. We cannot find any parts for this machine. Thank you.
Herbie Tormaschy
via e-mail

Contact Automatic Equipment Mfg. Co., Box P, Pender, NE 68047, 800/228-9289, The company will put you in touch with your nearest dealer/distributor.

Spread the word

Please send me any info you can dig up on where I can find parts for a Cobey manure spreader. Thanks!
Dennis Estes
via e-mail

Valu-Bilt Tractor Parts has parts to replace hard-to-find, older, outdated parts, and Cobey is part of its product line. Contact Valu-Bilt Tractor Parts, 1301 N. 14th St., Indianola, IA 50125, 888/828-3276.

Drill parts

I recently purchased a used drill with the name Gilmore Tatge, model #CA71. It shows an address of Clay Center, KS, on it, but we have been unable to reach the company. Is it still in business or has it been bought out? Does anyone carry parts for the drill?
V. Dean Brakke
Presho, SD

GT Manufacturing no longer carries parts for the drills. Contact Bannerman Gordon Ltd., 41 Kelfield St., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9W 5A3, 800/665-2696, ext. 27.

Harrogator hassle

Can you help me locate parts for a Dunham-Lehr Harrogator? Thank you.
George Schaaf
New Haven, IN

Dunham-Lehr merged with Farmhand in the 1970s, and Farmhand is now part of AGCO. Contact your local AGCO dealer for parts, or contact the company at 770/813-9200 or for a dealer location.


I have been looking for parts for a Navigator row-crop guidance system. I believe it was built by HR Manufacturing Company from Pender, NE. Any information about this would sure be appreciated. Thank you!
Dale List
via e-mail

HR Manufacturing Company in Pender, NE, no longer carries parts. Contact Automatic Equipment, Box P, Pender, NE 68047, 800/228-9289, and ask for Denny.

Two part request

I would like to find out how to contact the Add-On Company. I purchased a three-way hydraulic multiplier from the now defunct Country General Company and need information on the valve.

Also, I would like to contact the Nebraska Blacksmiths, Welders and Machinists Association.
Paul Volk
via e-mail

For the Add-On Company contact Fasse Valves, Seven Rovar Park, P.O. Box 2348, Kearney, NE 68848, 800/345-7745.
The contact information for the Nebraska Blacksmiths, Welders and Machinists Association is as follows: Phillip E. Runyan, Editor, Rt. 1, Box 105A, Ord, NE 68862, 308/728-7887

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.