is part of the Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

  • American Agriculturist
  • Beef Producer
  • Corn and Soybean Digest
  • Dakota Farmer
  • Delta Farm Press
  • Farm Futures
  • Farm Industry news
  • Indiana Prairie Farmer
  • Kansas Farmer
  • Michigan Farmer
  • Missouri Ruralist
  • Nebraska Farmer
  • Ohio Farmer
  • Prairie Farmer
  • Southeast Farm Press
  • Southwest Farm Press
  • The Farmer
  • Wallaces Farmer
  • Western Farm Press
  • Western Farmer Stockman
  • Wisconsin Agriculturist

Your input

Cab contacts

I have been searching for a company that makes aftermarket cabs for older tractors. I have a model 674 International tractor that I use for snow removal in the winter, and it is getting very hard to do for this older fellow anymore. I am hoping you can put me in touch with someone who can help me. Thank you for your time.
Gerald H. Burklund
Paxton, IL

Try the following companies. One of them might have a cab kit that will work on your tractor.

Curtis Tractor Cabs, 111 Higgins St., Worcester, MA 01606, 800/343-7676,

Original Tractor Cab Co., 6849 W. Front St., Arlington, IN 46104, 765/663-2214,

Fremar Cabs, 125 Red Lion Rd., Southampton, NJ 08088, 609/859-4384,

Finding Forney

I have an early-model Forney electric welder that has a cardboard with numbers and letters for the various heat settings. I would appreciate a copy of the cardboard settings.
Thomas R. Stinar
Jackson, MN

Contact Forney Industries, Box 563, Fort Collins, CO 80522, 800/521-6038,

Blade business

I'm looking for parts for a Big Ox three-point rear blade. I hear the company is out of business.
Richard Janak
Walton, NE

You are correct. Big Ox is out of business. For blades you could try Hiniker Co., 58766 240th St., Mankato, MN 56002, 800/433-5620,

Moisture matters

I need to have my PreAgro 35 moisture tester repaired. Can you find where to get it repaired? Thank you.
Roy Tacoma
Falmouth, MI

Contact Farmex Elec., 10325 State Rte. 43, Streetsboro, OH 44241, 800/821-9542,

Broken springs

I recently purchased a Cobey manure spreader. It is PTO driven. There are four small springs on the back gear house. No one knows how they attach. Some are broken. Do you have any idea or any manuals concerning the above? Thanks.
Scott A. Pohlman
via e-mail

Contact Valu-Bilt Tractor Parts, 1301 N. 14th St., Indianola, IA 50125, 888/828-3276. Cobey is included as part of the company's product line.

It's a Wonder

We were hit by a tornado in the Kansas City area and have a Wonder Building, division of Modular Technology Corporation, Chicago, IL. It damaged a roof vent and we wondered if you could help us find the company. Thank you in advance.
Norma Sue Taylor
Richmond, MO

Contact American Shelter Technologies, 11N024 Rippburger Rd., Elgin, IL 60123, 800/378-5960,

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.