Farm Progress is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Serving: United States

Your input

Seed cleaning

Can you tell me where I can get a bearing for my seed cleaner? It was made by the J.W. Hance Manufacturing Company.
Raymond Cron
Troy, OH

Contact Hance Corp., 235 E. Broadway, Westerville, OH 43081, 612/882-7400.

Wrench replacement

I am looking for parts for an 18-in. adjustable wrench. The name on the wrench is Williams.
Jeff Driscoll
Axtell, NE

Contact J.H. Williams, 6969 Jamesson Rd., Columbus, GA 31909, 706/563-9590.

Saw parts

I have a Sprunger Brothers band saw that needs a casting part. The company's address on the saw is in Linonier, IN. I wrote a letter but it was returned undeliverable. Could you tell me where I can get parts for this saw?
Jerry Newcomer
Seville, OH

Contact Sprunger Corp., Box 1621-F, Elkhart, IN 46515, 219/262-2476.

I have a Sunbeam electric hand saw and I am unable to find any blades for it. Can you help?
Paul Keninger
Ackley, IA

Contact Sunbeam Oster Inc., Consumer Affairs, 800/597-5978.

I need a drive belt for my table saw. It is a Rockwell Atlas made by the Rockwell Manufacturing Company in Pittsburgh, PA. I don't get an answer when I call or write. Can you help me?
J. Francis Minek
Cecil, OH

For parts, contact Industrial Parts Co., 163 Belmont Ave., Garfield, NJ 07026, 973/340-0550; or Country Power Tool Service, 237 Commack Rd., Commack, NY 11725, 631/499-5666.

Truck hoist parts

I am in need of parts to repair an Edbro truck hoist pump. It is a pump with a cam that can operate small pistons and uses O-rings for the wearing seals. I understand that it was probably manufactured in England. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Glenn Matlock
Shelbyville, IL

Contact Del Hydraulics, 571 Howard St., Buffalo, NY 14206, 716/853-7996.

It's cold outside

I need repairs for an Aristocrat supplemental furnace, model ASF-80, made by Magic Heat Corporation, a subsidiary of Flint Manufacturing. I can't find the company's phone number.
Paul Klemme
Fowler, IN

Contact Flint Mfg. Co., 3084 E. Hemphill Rd., Burton, MI 48529, 810/742-8033.

I have a Duo-Therm oil-burning furnace, manufactured about 1948. I'm unable to find a replacement part for it. I need the oil control for this furnace. I have written to the address on the unit but my letter was returned for insufficient address. Can you help me?
Wesley E. Wirth
Golden City, MO

Contact Duo Therm Heating & Cooling, 5520 Carney Rd., Emmett, MI 48022, 810/387-4438.

How to reach us

You can reach us in three ways: 1); 2) Farm Industry News, Edit. Dept., 7900 International Dr., Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55425; and 3) (click on e-mail). We assume all letters to be for publication and reserve the right not to publish due to content or space limitations. To publish your letter or e-mail, we must receive your name and address.

Intertec Subscriber Privacy Notification:

Intertec Publishing makes portions of our magazine subscriber lists available to carefully screened companies that offer products and services directly related to the industries we cover. Any subscriber who does not want to receive mailings from third-party companies should contact the Intertec subscriber service department at 800/441-0294 (U.S.), 913/967-1707 (outside the U.S.).

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.