is part of the Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

  • American Agriculturist
  • Beef Producer
  • Corn and Soybean Digest
  • Dakota Farmer
  • Delta Farm Press
  • Farm Futures
  • Farm Industry news
  • Indiana Prairie Farmer
  • Kansas Farmer
  • Michigan Farmer
  • Missouri Ruralist
  • Nebraska Farmer
  • Ohio Farmer
  • Prairie Farmer
  • Southeast Farm Press
  • Southwest Farm Press
  • The Farmer
  • Wallaces Farmer
  • Western Farm Press
  • Western Farmer Stockman
  • Wisconsin Agriculturist

Your input

Buildings and bins I'm looking for the manufacturer of steel buildings - probably built in the 70s - that have "Chief" as the logo on the end of the building. David Legg Waynetown, IN

Contact Chief Industries, Building Div., Box 2078, Grand Island, NE 58802, 308/382-8820.

I have a Samson building by Fairford Industries, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada, that needs repair. Ray Mulder Firth, NE

Contact one of Fairford's U.S. distributors: Shield Industries, Box 687, Hutchinson, KS 67504, 800/798-1968; or Norwood Sales, 102 Sunflower Ave., Cooperstown, ND 58425, 800/446-0316.

I have several Stor Mor grain bins and would like to know where to find parts for them. William Duncan Americus, KS

Contact MFS York/Stor Mor, Box 2105, Grand Island, NE 68802, 800/247-6621.

Running gear parts I am in need of parts for a 47 Kewanee wagon gear. Is there another company that handles them since Kewanee is no longer in business? Marvin Umbanhowar Rankin, IL

Go to your Bush Hog dealer or call Bush Hog Parts Dist., 7303 Vine St. Ct., Davenport, IA 52806, 800/304-6234, for a dealer near you.

Implement parts We have a Niemeyer Sohne power harrow, model TE 450. Can you find a supplier or dealer we can buy parts from? Richard Dragt Waddell, AZ

Contact Krone Niemeyer, Box 1896, West Memphis, AR 72303-1896, 870/732-4270.

I'd like to find parts for a Crustbuster grain drill. Randy Newholm Kansasville, WI

Contact Crustbuster Speed King, Box 1438, Dodge City, KS 67801, 316/227-7106.

We are looking for parts for our Noble hoe drills and have come to a dead end. Please help! Dale Seeman Redstone, MT

Contact Wil-Rich Mfg., Box 1030, Wahpeton, ND 58078, 701/642-2621.

Sprayers large and small I am looking for parts for a field sprayer made by Kuker-Parker Industries. Gary Simmons Elkhart, KS

Contact Master Mfg., Box 3806, Sioux City, IA 51102, 712/258-0108.

I have a droplet sprayer called "Ride and Beautify." It was made by Western Manufacturing in Marshalltown, IA. I now need replacement parts for it. Ken Halverson New Ulm, MN

Contact Handy Industries, 702 S. 3rd Ave., Marshalltown, IN 50158, 800/247-7594.

You can reach us in three ways: 1);

2) Farm Industry News, Edit. Dept., 7900 International Dr., Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55425; and

3) (click on e-mail). We assume all letters to be for publication and reserve the right not to publish due to content or space limitations. To publish your letter or e-mail, we must receive your name and address.

Intertec Subscriber Privacy Notification: Intertec Publishing makes portions of our magazine subscriber lists available to carefully screened companies that offer products and services directly related to the industries we cover. Any subscriber who does not want to receive mailings from third-party companies should contact the Intertec subscriber service department at 800/441-0294 (U.S.), 913/967-1707 (outside the U.S.).

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.