Farm Progress is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Serving: United States

Your input

Homelite chain saw

I have a Homelite chain saw, model number 26LCS, for which I can't find a belt that goes from the clutch to the gear reduction pulley. The saw is a big old thing, but it runs better than any of my other saws. Can you help me find a belt for this antique saw?
Dan Hahn
Monticello, IN

Homelite is now owned by John Deere. Deere says you'll find your part by calling 800/242-4672.

Dozer blades

I am looking for replacement cutting blades for my Waldon dozer blade.
Tom Howe
via e-mail

You may purchase replacement blades by contacting Waldon Inc., 201 W. Oklahoma Ave., Fairview, OK 73737, 580/227-3711.

Seed cleaner company

I need the address of the Clipper Seed Cleaning Co., Bluffton, IN. It makes seed-cleaning machines, which I purchased, but the manual is beyond reading.
Lawrence Gumbel
Evansville, IN

Bluffton Agri Industries bought Clipper Seed Cleaning. Then Bluffton changed its name to A.T. Ferrell Co. Inc. Contact A.T. Ferrell at 1440 S. Adams St., Bluffton, IN 46714, 800/248-8318,

Charger help

I need parts for a Century Battery Booster Charger. Do you know where I can get these parts? The company used to be in Minneapolis.
Tom Kuhlman
Spivey, KS

Century Manufacturing is now Clore Automotive, 9231 Penn Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55431, 800/328-2921 or 952/884-3211,

Wrench parts

I have a socket wrench and need the company's name and address if available. The name on the wrench is Herbrand.
Francis Lindauer
Ferdinand, IN

We found your company: Herbrand Tools Corp., 302 Rexdale Blvd. #12, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada M9W 1R6, 416/534-7943,

I need a part for a 15-in. Proto crescent wrench, but I have not been able to locate a distributor.
Curtis DuVall
via e-mail

Parts are available from The Stanley Works, 1000 Stanley Dr., New Britain, CT 06053, 860/225-5111,

I am looking for parts for a crescent wrench made by Diamond Colt Horseshoe Co., Duluth, MN.
Paul Olson
Williams, MN

Cooper Tools used to supply parts for those wrenches, but the company says they are now obsolete.

Monitor parts

I'm looking for a part for my Field Technologies spray monitor. I know the company was bought by someone else.
Stewart Baldner
Dallas Center, IA

Field Technologies is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, but no longer handles spray monitors. Try Sprayer Specialties, 5233 Northwest 111th Dr., Grimes, IA 50111, 515/986-3259, which carries a limited supply of parts.

Out of business

I have several Campbell wagon running gears that need parts. I can't seem to locate this company.
Jack Symons
Chesaning, MI

Campbell Manufacturing is out of business.

How to reach us

Write to us at; Farm Industry News, 7900 International Dr., Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55425; or (click on e-mail). We assume all letters to be for publication. Letters may be edited for length and clarity.

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.