November 10, 2017
By Kristy Foster Seachrist
The Ag Data Conference is returning again this year to give farmers the knowledge and expertise when it comes to data management. Corn+Soybean Digest and Farm Futures brands have built a great 1.5-day lineup of data and technology sessions around our theme: “Practical data and technology for profitable decisions.” All presentations and farmer/advisor panels are designed to give you actionable take-home tips, as well as encouragement, to help make your ag data and precision technology pay.
This is the second year for the Ag Data Conference and it will once again be held in Coralville, Iowa (next to Iowa City). It is set for Wednesday, Nov. 29 and Thursday Nov. 30 at the Marriott Conference Center.
For Certified Crop Advisors, The Ag Data Conference will offer approved CEU credits during nine sessions. See our website’s Program page for details https://theagdataconference.com/program/
- Practical data for profitable decisions: How many unique businesses do you have within each individual field and how can you manage them? David Muth, AgSolver/EFS Systems. *CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE*
- Our Farm’s Journey to Make Better Decisions Using Data — Iowa farmer and data guru Scott Henry. *CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE*
- How Data Drives Efficient Input Use and Profits – Dan Frieberg, Corn+Soybean Digest Data Decisions columnist and founder of Premier Crop Systems. *CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE*
- Inside Look at 2018 Precision Technology AND How to Add Drone Tech Value to Your Farm — Chad Colby, founder of Colby AgTech and general manager of an Illinois Case IH dealership. *CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE*
- The Tech Zone. This is your chance for in-depth conversation and a hands-on look at the latest in new technology. Getting beyond data collection to ways you can improve production in-season and for the future. Collecting data is just the start in The Tech Zone you’ll find ways to put that information to work. *CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE*
- How Enhanced Learning Blocks Nails Decision Ag – Dan Frieberg, Corn+Soybean Digest Data Decisions columnist and founder of Premier Crop Systems. *CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE*
- Soil Health and conservation – tools to improve profitability – Agsolver’s founder, now VP of EFC Systems, Dave Muth. *CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE*
- Quantifying the ROI Of Water Management – Jason Gillard, VP of Operations for Ellingson Companies. *CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE*
- Data Sharing Efficiency: Turning Harvest Data into Fertilizer Plans – John Fulton, Precision Ag & Data specialist, Ohio State University. *CEU CREDIT AVAILABLE*
Check out the full schedule here: https://theagdataconference.com/program/schedule/.
There’s still time to register, so don’t delay. The Ag Data Conference will prove once again that this is an annual investment that pays dividends all year. Get a group together and then you can register here: https://theagdataconference.com/registration/.
You May Also Like
Current Conditions for
Enter a zip code to see the weather conditions for a different location.
This Week in Agribusiness, Dec. 9, 2023Dec 08, 2023
FFA Tribute: Caleb HorneDec 08, 2023
Grains face modest end-of-week cutsJan 18, 2023
USDA issues minor cuts to 2023/24 Brazil soybean cropDec 08, 2023