Farm Progress is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Serving: United States

Talk department


I have a tap & die set from the Greenfield Corporation out of Greenfield, MA. I am wondering if they are still in business because I have lost some things from the set over the years and would like to replace them. Do you happen to have their address and phone number?

Thanks for your help!
Steve Bamberg
Corsica, SD

Contact Kennametal Industrial Product Group (formerly Greenfield Industries) at Kennametal IPG, Box 2587, Augusta, GA 30903, 888/434-4311,


A few years ago I purchased pump mounting brackets and drive coupling for my PTO driven spray pump at the National Farm Machinery Show. As I recall, the vendor's business name was The Pump Doctor. I need to replace the single chain drive coupler. I would appreciate it greatly if you could give a phone number or address.

Thank you.
Don Smith
Eaton, OH

Contact Rowe Mfg., 1266 Hwy. 96, Gladbrook, IA 50635, 800/544-4123,


Is there anywhere I could get new valves for cast-iron 4 drink MoorMan's hog waterers?

Thank you.
Fritz Groszkruger
Dumont, IA

In January 2002, MoorMan's, Consolidated Nutrition, Supersweet, Master Mix, and Tindle Feeds were combined under the Archer Daniels Midland umbrella to form one ADM operating feed company, ADM Alliance Nutrition. Contact ADM Alliance Nutrition Inc., 1000 N. 30th St., Quincy, IL 62301, 217/222-7100,

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.