is part of the Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

  • American Agriculturist
  • Beef Producer
  • Corn and Soybean Digest
  • Dakota Farmer
  • Delta Farm Press
  • Farm Futures
  • Farm Industry news
  • Indiana Prairie Farmer
  • Kansas Farmer
  • Michigan Farmer
  • Missouri Ruralist
  • Nebraska Farmer
  • Ohio Farmer
  • Prairie Farmer
  • Southeast Farm Press
  • Southwest Farm Press
  • The Farmer
  • Wallaces Farmer
  • Western Farm Press
  • Western Farmer Stockman
  • Wisconsin Agriculturist



I wonder if you can help us find a company called Indestro. I think it is, or was, based in Chicago. My husband needs a part that is labeled Duro Indestro U.S.A.

Thanks for any information.
Claudia Wilson
e-mail request

In 1990, Indestro Manufacturing Company/Duro-Indestro Manufacturing Company of Chicago, IL, produced the last of its hand tool line, and parts are no longer available. However if you need to calibrate your Duro-Indestro torque wrench, contact Micro Precision Calibration, 21331 Adamson Dr., Grass Valley, CA 95949, 530/268-1860,


I need a gear for a Meyer ear corn grain hiker. This hiker was made by Meyer Manufacturing Company, Morton, IL. I purchased it new at their factory a few years ago. I realize that they are sold out now, but I'm wondering if you can locate some company that may have purchased their surplus inventory of parts. I hope you can help me.
George Dunn
Chrisman, IL

Contact Post Agri-Supply Inc., 27208 Robison Rd., Morton, IL 61550, 309/263-2461. The company carries some of the Morton parts that were manufactured by Meyer Manufacturing Company in Morton, IL. Post Agri-Supply is also a great source for parts for the Clay Equipment Corporation product line.


I am in need of some Melroe drill parts. If you could get me some information, that would be great. Thanks!
Bert Kuntz
Towner, ND

For parts, contact Bush Hog, 7301 Vine St. Ct., Davenport, IA 52807, 800/304-6234,


I want to know where to find New Idea 634 running gear spindles for the right and left. My dealer says they are discontinued.
Larry Niec
Clio, MI

We are unable to locate any parts or information about New Idea or its product lines. You may want to try farm auctions or auction sites such as


I need a spring for a boom on a Continental Belton sprayer and cannot locate the company. I hope they are still in business.
Don Sullwold
Elm Creek, NE

Contact Ag-Meier Industries LLC, Belton Division, 1000 E. 6th Ave., Belton, TX 76513, 800/446-7319,


I am looking for a splice kit or new bottom belt for my UFT grain cart. Who bought them out and is there an aftermarket supplier for these belts?
Bill Ashmore
Logan, KS

United Farm Tools was sold to W&A Manufacturing Company. Contact W&A Manufacturing at 1810 S. Ohio St., Pine Bluff, AR 71601, 870/534-7420.


I have wrenches made by the Wright Tool Company. I need to add to my set. Whom may I contact for help?
Duane Gran
St. Peter, MN

Contact Wright Tool Co., Box 512, Barberton, OH 44203,800/321-2902,

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.