is part of the Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

  • American Agriculturist
  • Beef Producer
  • Corn and Soybean Digest
  • Dakota Farmer
  • Delta Farm Press
  • Farm Futures
  • Farm Industry news
  • Indiana Prairie Farmer
  • Kansas Farmer
  • Michigan Farmer
  • Missouri Ruralist
  • Nebraska Farmer
  • Ohio Farmer
  • Prairie Farmer
  • Southeast Farm Press
  • Southwest Farm Press
  • The Farmer
  • Wallaces Farmer
  • Western Farm Press
  • Western Farmer Stockman
  • Wisconsin Agriculturist



I would like to locate a Bearcat Farm Equipment dealer. I am looking for replacement parts for a Bearcat Forage Harvester, model 72 SN# 2717. I understand this company is no longer in business. Can anyone help?

Thank you.
Ron Leas, Ron's Repair
Waterville, IA

One source for Bearcat parts is Sundowner Tractor in Stilwell, OK. Call the company at 918/696-5965, and they can order the part for you. You also can order parts and join a machinery discussion group on the company Web site But because Bearcat is an unusual request, you'll probably have better luck finding your particular part by calling the phone number.


I am looking for parts and information on a Melroe grain drill manufactured by Clark Equipment Company, ND.
Dennis Setzekon
DuBois, IL

For information on Melroe parts and equipment, contact Bush Hog, 7301 Vine St. Ct., Davenport, IA 52807, 800/304-6234.


This e-mail is in response to the e-mail from Claire Senft from Hillsboro, OH. She requested information about Longwood Furnaces (July/August, page 44). That company is now Landmark Manufacturing. Their phone number is 660/663-2185. They now custom fabricate products, but they may have information about the Longwood Furnaces that they used to manufacture.
David Brown
via e-mail


I need to find parts for a fertilizer spreader which was made by Tyler Division, TCI Inc., Benson, MN. The spreader is a model named Moonwalk. I need a rear fan spreader assembly. I cannot find this online. Any suggestions?
William D. McCollum
Columbia, MO

Tyler Moonwalks are now being manufactured by Ag Systems Inc., 1180 State Hwy. 7 E., Hutchinson, MN 55350, 800/328-5866,


We have a Winco PTO tractor driven generator that needs repair. We wrote to the company address in Minnesota and we have not heard from them.
Donald Schott
Silver Creek, NE

Contact GenPro Power Systems Inc., Box 1116, Rapid City, SD 57709, 888/861-8984,


Can you help us find a company that sells a F2L912 32.5 horse Deutz?
Judie and Dennis
via e-mail

You can buy rebuilt Deutz engines from Memo International, 722 S. Kimball Ave., Southlake, TX, 76092, 800/541-6220.

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.