is part of the Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

  • American Agriculturist
  • Beef Producer
  • Corn and Soybean Digest
  • Dakota Farmer
  • Delta Farm Press
  • Farm Futures
  • Farm Industry news
  • Indiana Prairie Farmer
  • Kansas Farmer
  • Michigan Farmer
  • Missouri Ruralist
  • Nebraska Farmer
  • Ohio Farmer
  • Prairie Farmer
  • Southeast Farm Press
  • Southwest Farm Press
  • The Farmer
  • Wallaces Farmer
  • Western Farm Press
  • Western Farmer Stockman
  • Wisconsin Agriculturist



I am writing to see if you can help me locate a company called Taylor Implement Company. It used to be in Athens, TN. I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.
Monica Mandernach
e-mail request

Contact Taylor Implement Co., Box 725, West Highway 24, Hoxie, KS 67740, 800/322-5830.


I was wondering if you knew of any places that sold Miller rod weeder parts. Thanks in advance.
Les Varva
e-mail request

Try Miller-St. Nazianz, 511 E. Main St., St. Nazianz, WI 54232, 800/247-5557,


Where can I purchase a brush puller? I am looking for the type that looks like a pallet puller or ice tongs. You hook a chain to the puller and then to the tractor. It works for only fairly small brush/trees. Thank you.
John Hrinevich Jr.
Grand Blanc, MI

Try Wikco, 1467 N. Grant Ave., Casa Grande, AZ 85222, 866/464-8893, The company retails ground maintenance equipment and carries tractor-mounted brush forks to clear large bulky debris and brush.


I'm looking for a hydraulic seal for my old Davis Company backhoe model 185. There's also some writing that says Hydreco on it.
Jim Burkey
Wakarusa, IN

We couldn't find much about Davis or Hydreco, but we did find a company called Hydraco that specializes in hydraulic cylinder custom work and repairs. It probably has a seal that will work for your machine. Contact Hydraco Fluid Power, 1444 Sandhill Dr., Unit 1, Ancaster, Ontario L9G 4V5, Canada, 877/493-7226.


I am looking for a company that manufactures the Ellwood front wheel assist.
Kelly Dawson
Almont, ND

Contact Ellwood Group, 790 Commercial Ave., Ellwood City, PA 16117, 866/367-3811,


I have a ¾-in. ratchet that needs repair. It is a Truecraft. Would you be able to find the company that makes these or a store that sells parts for Truecraft tools? Thanks.
J. Vonderhaar
New Vienna, IA

In 1963 Daido Corporation, Japan, acquired Truecraft Tool Company. Contact Advantech International (a division of Daido Corporation), 1600 Cottontail Lane, Somerset, NJ 08873, 732/805-1900.


I'm looking for a part for my Top Air seed conveyor. The company used to be in Cedar Falls, IA, but the number I have no longer works.
Bart Ward
Urbana, OH

Top Air parts can now be ordered from Unverferth dealers. For the Unverferth dealer nearest you, visit

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.