Farm Progress is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Serving: United States



I am looking for a new left cylinder for an IH skid loader. I am having difficulty finding a new one.
Nancy Kuhlman
Fort Jennings, OH

According to John Henigan, Case IH customer relations manager, readers can ask questions online at The customer relations team then uses a network of dealers and other resource people to find the answers and contacts the person directly with the answer. To date, the team has answered more than 45,000 questions through this site. Readers without Internet access can call the general information number, 262/636-6011, or write to Case IH, 700 State St., Racine, WI 53404.


I am looking for box scraper and blade parts made by Kanam in Beloit, KS.
Keith Walker
Mason City, NE

Kanam was bought by ICON Industries. You contact ICON at 1600 W. 8th St. Beloit, KS 67420, 785/738-3547.


I want to locate burners for a Century furnace in a house. Can you help?
James M. Bauer
Bancroft, IA

Heat Controller Inc. acquired the Century brand name and assets in 1975. According to representatives at Heat Controller, the Century brand dates back to 1917 and today is a complete line of residential heating and air conditioning products. Heat Controller said the burners would come from Johnstone Supply, 4425 112th St., Des Moines, IA 50322, 515/253-0000. Because Johnstone Supply is a wholesale company, you first should contact Bancroft Implement at 515/885-2319, which can procure the part from Johnstone Supply.


I purchased a grain scale for my combine in 1994 from Acu-Grain in Great Falls, MT. I am trying to call them about repairs and the phone number has changed.
Fred Huddlestun
Yale, IL

Acu-Grain's toll-free number is no longer in service. The correct contact information is Acu-Grain, Box 2453, Great Falls, MT 59403, 406/761-1781.


I need to find parts for a Vicon field cultivator. My local dealer is out of business.
via phone
Omro, WI

You can find parts for Vicon equipment through ACI, a dealership in Missouri, by calling 800/237-0562. Vicon implements in the U.S. are handled through the Kverneland Group, Box 251 B, Novelty, MO 63460, 660/739-4315,


I received my January issue, and on the last page a farmer is looking for parts for a Columbia wagon gear (“Older Case IH equipment,” page 70). I believe they were made in Big Lake, MN, and the repair shop that bought out the fellow that made them may have some parts yet or at least know where they used to get them. Try Doug at Park Equipment, Hwy. 10, Big Lake, MN, 763/263-6595.
C. Klein
Via e-mail


Please contact us if you have comments about our stories or a question about where to find parts. We would also like to hear from you if you have additional information or suggestions about where to locate hard-to-find parts.

MAIL Farm Industry News 7900 International Dr., Suite 300 Minneapolis, MN 55425
CALL 800/722-5334

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.