Dairy enthusiasts are invited to become fans of Expo on Facebook at www.facebook.com/worlddairyexpo. Fans of Expo's Facebook page are privy to the latest information, giveaways, including free tickets and official Expo gear, plus it's an excellent opportunity to connect with other dairy producers and professionals from around the globe. The Expo Facebook page currently has fans from 64 different countries.
When the Expo fan page reaches 10,000 "Likes" one person will win an amazing package including a three night stay at The Madison Concourse & Governor's Club during Expo. All Facebook fans over the age of 21 will be eligible to win. The prize package includes:
- Three night stay at The Madison Concourse & Governor's Club – A King room in the exclusive Governor's Club
- $100 shopping spree to the Purple Cow Gift Shop at World Dairy Expo
- $100 to Food Fight Restaurants – A collection of over 17 restaurants in the Madison
- $50 Gift Certificate for Downtown Madison area retailers
- Two World Dairy Expo Season Passes
- Madison Gift Basket from the Greater Madison Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Lunch daily at World Dairy Expo – Including the Expo Bistro, Badger Dairy Club Cheese Stand, GEA Ice Cream Stand and more!
- Preferred seating for the Supreme Ceremony on Saturday
Entry into this giveaway will be revealed when the page reaches 10,000 fans. The winner will be responsible for airfare and travel.
For those interested in Expo and not yet on Facebook, now's the perfect time to sign up for this free social media network online at www.facebook.com
World Dairy Expo is recognized as the largest dairy-focused event in the world. Dairy producers from around the globe are invited to experience the event that includes elite dairy cattle competition, Expo Seminars, Virtual Farm Tours and over 850 exhibiting dairy companies featuring the latest in dairy research, technologies, products and services. The 2012 World Dairy Expo theme will be "Market Fresh" and will be held Oct. 2 - 6 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison.
Source: World Dairy Expo