Sunflowers can be planted early. The earliest covered planting dates are May 6 or May 11 in North Dakota and South Dakota, depending upon the county, according to John Sandbakken, National Sunflower Association executive director.
If planted after the earliest allowed planting date, a replanting payment is allowed if your sunflower crop is damaged by a covered cause of loss to the extent that the remaining stand will not produce at least 90% of your production guarantee and it is practical to replant.
No replanting payment will be made on acreage initially planted before the earliest planting date.
- An introduction To Improving Plant Spacing -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/56/nsa.improveplantspacing.wmv
- Uniform Rotation of Drive System -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/57/nsa.uniformrotation.wmv
- Planter Malfunction - Troubleshooting. -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/58/nsa.plantermalfunction.wmv
- CaseIH 1200 Series -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/59/nsa.caseih_1200series.wmv
- Deere / Max Emerge Series www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/60/nsa.deere_maxemerge.wmv
- Deere / Finger Pickup Series -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/61/nsa.deere_finger_pickup.wmv
- Seed Tube Evaluation -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/62/nsa.seedtubeevaluation.wmv
- Precision Planting - Seed Monitor -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/63/nsa.precisionplanting.wmv
- Closing Comments www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/64/nsa.conclusion.wmv
- Case IH Meter Unit -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/65/nsa.caseih_meterunit.wmv
- Deere / Finger Pickup Meter Unit -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/66/nsa.deere_finger_meterunit.wmv
- Deere / Max Emerge Meter Unit -- www.sunflowernsa.com/uploads/resources/67/nsa.deere_maxemergemeterunit.wmv
For more information, you can contact Smith at 308-632-1247 or email@example.com.