As part of its annual Green Fever sales event that kicks off the company's 2014 product marketing year, John Deere this month launched a $30,000 Big Gear Giveaway program and major incentives on select models of compact tractors, utility tractors, and pull-type hay tools purchased from now through Feb. 3, 2014.
In addition, customers can take advantage of year-end savings on select John Deere turf products, including Signature Series Lawn Tractors and Gator Utility Vehicles.
As part of the $30,000 Big Gear Giveaway, John Deere is giving away a grand prize of $25,000 in John Deere gear plus one $1,250 John Deere gift card a month for four months ($5,000 total) for customers entering the sweepstakes, the company said.
The Big Gear Giveaway runs from Nov. 1, 2013, to Feb. 28, 2014, and is open to U.S. residents only. Enter by completing the online entry form at www.biggeargiveaway.com. No purchase is necessary.
John Deere equipment models and incentives included in the 2014 Green Fever sales event include:
• John Deere 1 Family, 2 Family, 3 Family (except 3E) and 4 Family Compact Utility Tractors: 0% for 60 months financing AND $500 off if purchased with two John Deere or Frontier attachments.
• John Deere 3E Compact Utility Tractors: 0% for 60 months financing AND $1,000 off if purchased with two John Deere or Frontier attachments.
• John Deere 5D and 5E Series Utility Tractors (45-101 hp): 0% for 60 months financing or $1,500 off retail bonus.
• John Deere 5M Series Tractors: 0% for 48 months financing or $1,500 off retail bonus.
• John Deere 6D Series Tractors: 0% for 60 months financing or $2,000 off retail bonus.
• John Deere 6M and 6R Series Tractors (105-150 hp): 0% for 48 months financing or $4,000 off retail bonus.
• Full line of John Deere hay tools, including new 9 Series Round Balers, Disk Mowers and Mower-Conditioners: 0% for 48 months financing.
• X700 Signature Series Lawn Tractors: up to $400 off (valid through Jan. 2, 2014).
• John Deere Gator XUV 850i Utility Vehicles: $1,000 off (valid through March 3, 2014).
• Special financing or discount offers can be found on many other John Deere riding lawn and commercial mowing equipment. Go to www.johndeere.com/greenfever for details.
According to Steve Geick, tactical marketing manager for John Deere, the Big Gear Giveaway is designed to get customers excited about the full line of new John Deere equipment available through their local dealers.
"The fall and winter seasons are a great time for customers to check out the new equipment for their farm, ranch and residential properties or commercial lawn/landscape businesses," Geick says. "With the $25,000 grand prize and four $1,250 gift cards being awarded during the Big Gear Giveaway, and the Green Fever discounts, there's extra incentive for people to get online to check out the newest equipment from John Deere."
Source: John Deere