Fourteen Wisconsin schools took first place in a variety of events at the State FFA Career Development Event competition held on the UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences campus on April 25.
A total of 1,700 students from 146 high schools competed in the event, according to Richard Daluge, contest manager.
First place winners included:
- River Ridge - Ag Mechanics Pulaski - Ag Sales
- Lancaster - Agronomy
- Southern Door - Dairy Cattle Evaluation
- Hillsboro- Dairy Products
- Belleville - Farm Business Management
- Elkhart Lake - Floriculture
- Marshfield - Forestry
- Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau - Food Science,
- DC Everest - Forestry
- Reedsburg – Horse Evaluation
- Belmont - Livestock
- Brillion -Meatsand
- Oconto Falls -Nursery/Landscape.
Winning teams will represent Wisconsin at the National FFA CDE in Indianapolis next October.