Badgerland Financial, formerly Badgerland Farm Credit Services, announced today that it has selected 20 students to each receive a $1,000 scholarship as part of its annual scholarship program.
“Badgerland Financial is pleased to have the opportunity to open the door for 20 very deserving students to continue their education,” says Diane Cole, CEO.
All applicants were required to live within the 33-county area served by Badgerland Financial and be a graduating high school senior pursuing their interest and studies in an agriculture-related field at a short course, technical school or college. The 2008 scholarship winners are:
• Jordan Alf, Edgerton (Milton High School)
• Michele Belling, Lomira (Lomira High School)
• Kally Bockenhauer, Mindoro (Melrose-Mindoro High School)
• Kaley Bockhop, Belmont (Belmont High School)
• Chelsea Brander, Spring Green (River Valley High School)
• Danielle Brown, Dodgeville (Dodgeville High School)
• Jayne Dalton, Pardeeville (Pardeeville High School)
• Drew Ellis, Independence (Arcadia High School)
• Kelli Fischer, Argyle (Argyle High School)
• Ashley Julka, Rosendale (Laconia High School)
• Matthew Langer, Edgerton (Milton High School)
• Carissa Levash, Brillion (Brillion High School)
• Teyanna Marx, Sauk City (Sauk Prairie High School)
• Brittany Narveson, New Glarus (New Glarus High School)
• Claire Ohman, Glenbeulah (Plymouth Comprehensive High School)
• Robert O’Leary, Evansville (Evansville High School)
• Brittany Pierce, Tomah (Tomah High School)
• Erin Salter, Fond du Lac (Fond du Lac High School)
• Beau Trapp, Watertown (Johnson Creek High School)
• Tammy Wiedenbeck, Lancaster (Lancaster High School)
Badgerland Financial, headquartered in Baraboo, is a locally-owned cooperative that serves over 8,000 members through offices in 21 communities in 33 southern Wisconsin counties.