is part of the Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

  • American Agriculturist
  • Beef Producer
  • Corn and Soybean Digest
  • Dakota Farmer
  • Delta Farm Press
  • Farm Futures
  • Farm Industry news
  • Indiana Prairie Farmer
  • Kansas Farmer
  • Michigan Farmer
  • Missouri Ruralist
  • Nebraska Farmer
  • Ohio Farmer
  • Prairie Farmer
  • Southeast Farm Press
  • Southwest Farm Press
  • The Farmer
  • Wallaces Farmer
  • Western Farm Press
  • Western Farmer Stockman
  • Wisconsin Agriculturist
4-H Paper Clover Campaign Continues this Fall at Tractor Supply Co.

4-H Paper Clover Campaign Continues this Fall at Tractor Supply Co.

Oct. 9-18, Tractor Supply Company and Del's Feed and Farm Supply customers may purchase paper clovers to support 4-H.

After a record-breaking 4-H Paper Clover campaign in the spring, Tractor Supply Company, in partnership with National 4-H Council, is hosting another Paper Clover campaign in October.

Oct. 9-18, Tractor Supply Company and Del's Feed and Farm Supply customers may purchase paper clovers for $1 or more during checkout.

At the end of the campaign, 70% of the funds raised will benefit state and local 4-H youth development program activities. The remaining 30% of the total funds are donated to National 4-H Council to help connect more young people across America to high-quality 4-H youth development programs.

Oct. 9-18, Tractor Supply Company and Del's Feed and Farm Supply customers may purchase paper clovers to support 4-H. (USDA photo)

"The Paper Clover fundraiser is a significant part of Tractor Supply Company's support of 4-H programs throughout the 1,300 communities we serve," said Christi Korzekwa, vice president, marketing, Tractor Supply Company.

Korzekwa says the program will help provide essential funding to more than 1,000 county 4-H programs.

"For many years, the fundraising event has allowed us to provide thousands of 4-H youth across the country greater access to 4-H programs," said Jennifer Sirangelo, president and CEO, National 4-H Council. "We are thrilled about our continued partnership with Tractor Supply Company as it drives the excitement of local community participation and support for 4-H programs, and therefore the success of the 4-H Paper Clover campaign."

The campaign raised $787,769 during the 12-day spring Paper Clover campaign. The amount broke the record for most monetary donations during the four-year collaboration, and customer donations increased 25% from the 2013 fall campaign.

Source: Tractor Supply Company

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish