The South Dakota Soybean Association recently elected and re-elected seven farmers to its 2019 board of directors. The elected board members are:
• Jon Schaeffer, Viborg (re-elected)
• Jeff Thompson, Colton (re-elected)
• Chad Schooley, Castlewood
• Arne Harstad, Wilmot
• Kevin Deinert, Mount Vernon (former DuPont Young Leader)
• Josh Kayser, Emery (former DuPont Young Leader)
• Jordan Scott, Valley Springs (former DuPont Young Leader)
Thompson and Kayser were elected to serve as president and first vice president, respectively. Derrick Scott, Geddes, was elected to serve as second vice president; Jamie Johnson, Frankfort, was elected to serve as secretary; and Schaeffer was elected to serve as treasurer.
Brent and Mollie Greenway, Mount Vernon, Corteva Young Leaders, will serve a one-year term on the board. At the end of the first year, the couple may choose to serve two more years.
Source: South Dakota Soybean Association, which is solely responsible for the information provided and is wholly owned by the source. Informa Business Media and all its subsidiaries are not responsible for any of the content contained in this information asset.