Beck Ag, Inc., is offering a free educational Experience Exchange Panel focused on land ownership changes, use of precision and decision tools that generate data and transitioning farm leadership to the next generation.
The program is 8 a.m. CST Feb. 26 and 6:30 p.m. CST Feb. 29. Register to participate at www.BeckAgLearningExchange.com.
In this 90-minute Experience Exchange Panel, experts and producers will discuss these trends and considerations for implementing changes. Participants can join the discussion from their home or office via telephone and webinar. During the live discussion, participants will have the opportunity to submit questions and interact with panelists. Afterwards, the discussion will continue in the secure online community, BeckAgConnects, where panelists will provide additional insight and address questions.
- Dave Widmar: a senior research associate for the Center for Commercial Agriculture at Purdue University, partner with Agricultural Economic Insights, and managing partner of Widmar Family Farms.
- Dr. Rajiv Khosla: a professor of precision agriculture at Colorado State University and senior science adviser in the U.S. Department of State.
- Dr. Patricia (Pat) Frishkoff: author of the USDA’s “Farm Succession Risk Management Checklist” and co-owner of LIFE, Leadership in Family Enterprise, consulting firm.
- Brian Naber: consultant who provides sales, service and marketing guidance to small business owners and managers and is a contributing author to Business to Business Magazine .
- Kris Tom: eighth generation farmer and independent consultant who works with numerous precision agriculture companies to implement technology.