Need to catch up? Here are some stories you might have missed this week.
1. Farm bill moves on down the line. It's almost certain you've heard by now, but the farm bill has made it through the halls of Congress. Get a quick recap of the process: Farm Futures
2. Partisan disagreement lives on. The farm bill may have been approved by both the House and the Senate, but not everyone's happy about President Obama's trip to Michigan to sign it. Politico
3. Grocery stores in food deserts not an obesity cure. American study of food deserts, obesity and food availability has some surprising results. Los Angeles Times
Farm bill signing, yogurt at the Olympics and food festivals: 7 stories you might have missed this week
4. Katie Couric is Fed Up. The former TV show host is working on a food film that may prove to be a bit controversial. USA Today
5. What do the Olympics, Chobani and a N.Y. Senator have in common? Concern about dairy exports, brand exposure and yogurt, apparently. Farm Progress
6. Hemp or marijuana, the similarities bring questions. Western Farmer-Stockman Editor T.J. Burnham explains: Farm Progress
And your bonus:
Money, money money. Recruitment is difficult for food festival pageants, but more scholarship money is sweetening the prize. Wall Street Journal
Video: The Peterson Farm Brothers have a new music video out, but this song is a little more serious. Find it below.