Farm Progress is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Serving: United States


Jack of trades

I would like to know where I can get repair parts for a Hein-Werner hydraulic jack. Thank you for any information you can give me.

Donley Aisenbrey Olivet, SD

The Hein-Werner company sold that product line to Lincoln Automotive. Contact them at One Lincoln Way, St. Louis, MO 63120, 800/245-3862.

Old Ford truck parts

Could you please tell me how or where I could find parts for a 1948 Ford F-5 Truck, model 8HST. I would greatly appreciate your help. Samuel Stone via e-mail

Contact Obsolete Ford Parts Co., 311 E. Washington Ave., Dashville, GA 31639, 912/686-2470, for most parts except brakes or suspension parts; or Ford Parts Specialists, 98-11 211th St., New York, NY 11429, 718/468-8585, for mechanical parts only, no body parts.

S'no funwhen it's broken I am looking for parts and information for a 1978 Scorpion snowmobile. John Unger Terre Haute, IN

Contact Certified Parts Corp., Box 8468, Janesville, WI 53547, 608/752-9441.

Pump for tiling

I need parts for a Parma pump I have for my field tiles. I wrote to Agri-Lines Corporation, but did not get a response from them.

John Duban Lonsdale, MN

Contact Parma Co., 101 Main St., Parma, ID 83660, 208/722-5116, for a dealer near you.

Engine parts

I am looking for injectors for a diesel 2-cylinder power unit made by Lister.

Russell Howe Kearney, NE

Contact Lister-Petter Inc., 815 E. 56 Hwy., Olathe, KS 66061, 913/764-3512.

I need parts for a Duerr chipper/shredder that I purchased in July 1993. Letters and phone calls to the manufacturer, Outdoor Power Products Company, Spokane, WA, seem to indicate that they have either moved or are out of business. Can you give me any assistance?

Don Black Bath, MI

The company is out of business and there are only engine parts left. Contact Saw Clinic Outdoor Power Equipment, 3014 N. Market St., Spokane, WA 99207, 509/484-4050.

Temperature control

I have a Farmi 600 grain bin temperature monitoring system. I believe this unit was distributed out of the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Can you help?

Gene Rosenthal Janesville, MN

Contact Farmex, 130 Lina Dr., Aurora, OH 44202, 216/562-2222.

Weighed too long for parts

Can you tell me where I can get parts for a Winslow Government Standard scale? It is a Type CS motor truck scale. I sent a request to the company in Terre Haute, IN, but my letter was returned. Joe Woroniecki Hebron, ND

Contact Emery Winslow Scale Co., 4530 N. 25th St., Terre Haute, IN 47805, 812/466-5265.

Getting hitched

I purchased an aftermarket 3-pt. hitch for a Caterpillar Challenger 75 tractor in 1992, from Lindex Company. I believe the company has been sold, as the listing I have is not available. I would appreciate any information you could give me so I can get a replacement part.

Art Fiock Van Wert, OH

Contact Lindex Co., S. 1st St., Yakima, WA 98903, 509/248-9261.

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.