Landscaping, ag product testing, fee hunting and custom grazing are all successful businesses being run by this group of North Dakota State University Excellence in Agriculture awards winners.
In the third part of a six-part series, Excellence in Agriculture recipients from the following counties are profiled:
• Griggs — Mark and Sarah Ressler, Binford
• Hettinger — James and Tracey Johnson, Mott
• Kidder — Robert and Margaret Subart, Robinson
• Kittson — Roger and Bernice Anderson, Drayton
• LaMoure — Bill and Judy Hanson, LaMoure
• Logan — Robert and Susan Erbele, Lehr
• McHenry — Curtis and Suzy Lee, Velva
• McIntosh — Kerry and Pam Bettenhausen, Venturia
• McIntosh — Cordell and Ann Bettenhausen, Wishek
• McKenzie — Kirk and Heidi Olson, Arnegard
• McLean — Rick and Laura Tweeten, Washburn
• Mercer — Gaylen Sailer, Beulah
Check out the winners from these counties:
NDSU provided the profiles and is solely responsible for the information and is wholly owned by the source. Informa Business Media and all its subsidiaries are not responsible for any of the content contained in this information asset.