The diversity of North Dakota agriculture is evident in the nearly 60 individuals, couples and families that North Dakota State University recently recognized with Excellence in Agriculture awards.
Presented at the NDSU’s annual Harvest Bowl football game, the awards recognize the success, dedication, hard work and civic contribution of farmers, ranchers and those involved in the ag industry in North Dakota.
In this first installment of a six-part series, agriculturalists from the following counties are profiled:
• Adams — Cole and Teri Ehlers, Hettinger
• Barnes — Greg and Darlene Shanenko, Valley City
• Benson — Clarence and Bonnie Nelsen, Leeds
• Billings — Shane and Amanda Talkington, Belfield
• Bottineau — Ronald and Kathy Wyman, Bottineau
• Bowman — Carl Soriede, Bowman
• Burke — Ken and Nicolle Maruskie, Battleview
• Burleigh — Wade and Lynn Moser, Bismarck
• Cass — Brian and Lisa Roach, Wheatland
• Cavalier — Jerry and Kristie Rollness, Langdon
NDSU provided the information about the award winners and is solely responsible for the information provided and the information is wholly owned by the source. Informa Business Media and all its subsidiaries are not responsible for any of the content contained in this information asset.