Wisconsin farm mangers and farm management professionals are invited to attend the semi-annual University of Wisconsin-Extension Farm Management Update for Ag Professionals on May 3 at Liberty Hall in Kimberly.
- Dairy Market Update and Outlook for 2019 by Bob Cropp, UW-Madison dairy marketing and policy specialist, and professor emeritus
- Wisconsin Dairy Processor Prospective and Outlook by Ted Galloway, vice president of Galloway Co. and member of the Wisconsin Dairy Task Force 2.0
- New Extension Dairy Budgeting Spreadsheet Tool by Kevin Bernhardt, professor and Extension farm management specialist, UW-Platteville and UW-Madison Center for Dairy Profitability
- Field Crop Updates by area Extension agents
- Tax Management — What We Learned About the New Tax Law by Mike Harer, manager of Fox Valley Farm Management Association
- Farm Stress and Exit Planning Panel Discussion by Carrie Sabel, Collins State Bank; Frank Friar, Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection Farm Center; JoAnn Maedke, Maedke Tax and Farm Accounting LLC; and Troy Schneider, attorney with Twohig, Rietbrock, Schneider and Halbach, S.C.
Cost, including a noon meal, is $40 per person.
Registrations should be sent to the Waupaca County Extension Office at 811 Hardin St., Waupaca, WI 54981. For more information or for special needs or accommodations, call 715-258-6231. The registration deadline is April 26.