The 2014 Mid-South Farm & Gin Show Mobile App is here — Download it now!
- Get 24-hour access to unique, on-the-go information!
- Organize your schedule
- Navigate using the interactive show floor plan
- Download exhibitor information
- Stay in the know with show alerts and event schedules
- Follow and join in on the Gin Show twitter feed @farmandginshow #msfgs2014
Downloading the MSF&G Show Mobile App is easy:
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Users: From your mobile device, visit the app store and search for Mid-South Farm & Gin Show, or MSFGS 2014 and click on the “free” button to take you to the install screen.
For all other phone types, including Blackberry, Google Android and all other web-enabled phones: Point your mobile device's browser to http://m.core-apps.com/msfgs2014/. From there you will be directed to the proper app download for your specific device.
- Breaking news and editorial
- Full searchable exhibitor list
- Exhibit hall floor plan
- Schedule of conference sessions and speakers
- Show alerts
- Much more!
NEW! Exhibitor Mobile Advertising Opportunity!
- Attendees carry your company's promotional message wherever they go - 24/7.
- Drive buyers to your booth with special Gin Show offers.
- Promote new products, booth attractions, or special expo deals.
For more information contact
Cheri Knoy, Director of Advertising at 800-795-5104 or 214-923-6388 or [email protected]
Debbie Gibbs, Director of Advertising at 229-386-8591 or [email protected]
Dick Noland, Director of Advertising at 816-886-5117 or [email protected].com
Cindy Hubbard, Classified/Marketplace Sales at 662-627-0134 or [email protected]
Donna Malone, Classified/Marketplace Sales at 662-627-0131 or [email protected]
Baker Patton, Classified/Marketplace Sales at 662-627-0144 or [email protected]