After a year of being virtual, the Pennsylvania State FFA officer team is on the road visiting schools and attending events as they advocate for the industry.
Seven new members of the team were elected earlier this summer:
- Abby O’Neill, president, Grassland FFA
- Greg Gipe, vice president, Mason Dixon FFA
- Nina Coolidge, secretary, Grand Canyon FFA
- Molly Cessna, treasurer, Bedford CTC FFA
- Trevor Maxwell, reporter, McGuffey FFA
- Ravyn Bashore, sentinel, Northern Lebanon FFA
- Jordan Anderson, chaplain, Penns Valley
The team recently visited Ag Progress Days in Rock Springs, and two of the members — Abby O’Neill and Nina Coolidge — talked about the team’s plans for the year and their plans for the future.
Give it a listen!