Find some hot items in the chill of winter at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, N.Y., with the return of New York Farm Show.
The Northeast’s premier indoor farm equipment showcase is set for Feb. 24-26. It is co-presented by American Agriculturist and the Northeast Equipment Dealers Association.
Here is what you need to know:
- Tickets are free if you request them by Feb. 15. Otherwise, the cost is $5.
- The show hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
- There is free parking with a shuttle bus service running daily to each exhibit building.
- More than 400 exhibitors will be housed in six buildings.
- Ten new exhibitors will be showing their products and services this year.
- More than two dozen new products will be available to see, including calf hutches, mixer wagons, Unverferth’s new Raptor strip-tillage tool, the T-series Ag Baggers from RCI, the Puck Force Feed manure pump unit and more.
This year’s show will also feature educational seminars and workshops from the New York Beef Producers, and the annual toy tractor auction benefiting the New York State FFA Alumni Association.
Also, visit the American Agriculturist booth to take part in our daily poll and get yourself in the running for special prizes.
Free tickets are available from your Northeast Equipment Dealers or by writing to New York Farm Show, P.O. Box 3470, Syracuse, NY 13220. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request, which must be received by Feb. 15.
New York Farm Show is the leading farm show in the Northeast and has been held since 1985.
For more information, visit newyorkfarmshow.com.