If you don’t spot new products at New York Farm Show, you’re just wandering and not looking, or you came to get a day off work. This year, New York Farm Show has 12 — and counting — new vendors. Here’s what they market and the booth number where they’re located at the show.
The building codes are: AH (Arts & Home Center), CP (Center of Progress), D (Dairy Building), HT (Horticultural Building), I (International Building) and S (Science Building).
● Allegany Farm Services: GPS-based drainage systems, supplies, AH-51.
● Complete Construction Concepts: Ag building design and construction, D-637.
● Davis Instruments: Data-loggers and sensors, CP-157.
● Envirokure: Liquid organic fertilizer, I-43.
● Flitz International: Chemicals, I-12.
● Furst-McNess: Livestock nutritional consulting, feed and feed additives, D-602.
● Gutchess Lumber: Sawmill, premium hardwood distributor, CP-119.
● Midlakes Sprayfoam: energy efficiency, spray foam insulation services, D-740.
● Prime Attachments: Skid-steer attachments, HT-D3.
● Schaeffer Specialized Lubricants: Lubricants, additives and chemicals, CP-120.
● We Cover Structures: Fabric-covered buildings and structures, D-592.
● Yanmar America: Ag tractors and construction equipment, D-BD.