- Water Quality Training, San Marcos, Texas
- Harvest Aid Meeting, Tipton, Okla.
- Tipton Research Station,
- 12 p.m.
- RSVP required for lunch. To RSVP or for more information contact, Jerry Goodson (580) 482-8880.
- Wild Pig Management Workshop, Corsicana, Texas
- Navarro County Exposition Center, 4021 W. Texas Highway 22
- 8:15 a.m.-2 p.m.
- For more information and to register, contact the AgriLife Extension office in Navarro County at 903-654-3075 or email@example.com.
- Carnegie Cotton Gin Fall Tour, Hydro, Okla.
- Merlin Schantz Barn- from Hydro go 2 miles north, 1 mile west, and 1/2 mile north and it's on the west side of the road
- 8:30 a.m., lunch provided
- For more information, call (580) 654-1142.
- Caddo Research Station Peanut and Cotton Field Tour, Ft. Cobb, Okla.
- 2:30 p.m.. Will conclude with a supper and sponsor updates at 7 p.m.
- For more information contact, Jerry Goodson, (580) 482-8880
- North Texas Prospective Grape Grower Workshop, Weatherford, Texas
- Dove Ridge Vineyard and Winery, 6000 Tucker Drive
- 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- To RSVP by September 23 or for more information contact, Michael Cook, 940-349-2896, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fruit and Nut Production Management Program, Bay City, Texas
- Wharton County Junior College campus, 4000 Ave. F
- Registration begins at 5:30 p.m., with the program beginning at 6 p.m. The cost will be $20.
- RSVP to the AgriLife Extension office in Matagorda County at 979-245-4100.
- Lonestar Gin Open House, Pampa, Texas
- 7949 Hwy 70
- 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
- For more information, call (806) 665-0677
- Range Management Workshop, Menard, Texas
- Murchison/Whitehead Memorial Youth Complex, 190 W. U.S. Highway
- 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- RSVP by Sept. 30 to the AgriLife Extension office in Menard County at 325-396-4787 or to the SWCD #215 office at 325-396-4708.
- Rural Economic Outlook Conference, Stillwater, Okla.
- 515 Agricultural Hall
- Registration begins at 8 a.m.
- For more information, go to www.agecon.okstate.edu or (405) 7444-9836