Nebraska-based Hoegemeyer Hybrids, which provides seed solutions geared toward the Western Corn Belt, recently introduced a new and improved website in time to help growers plan for the 2021 season.
"We wanted to make TheRightSeed.com better for our customers as they begin their seed selection plans for the upcoming growing season," says Jeremy Thompson, general manager for Hoegemeyer Hybrids. "Navigating the site is easier, with more product information and localized agronomy — providing growers access to information that will help them be the most successful on every acre they plant Hoegemeyer seed."
Highlights of the TheRightSeed.com include:
- product portfolio — corn, soybeans, alfalfa, sorghum and seed treatments
- agronomy — latest research and local plot data solely for the Western Corn Belt
- The Dirt — a blog on the latest news, insights and growing tips from Hoegemeyer
- seed guide — the 2021 seed guide is available online
- yield data — view the latest yield data and proven performance in your area
- become a dealer — apply online for Hoegemeyer job opportunities
Visit TheRightSeed.com to learn more about what works well in the Western Corn Belt.