AGCO is offering improved speed and efficiency to operators with updates to its WR9800 Series SP Windrower and the 2200 Series large square baler.
The WR9800 Series now offers a RearSteer option which gives operators more on-road benefits including greater ease of transportation, best-in-class speed, and enhanced stability at higher speeds.
The 2200 Series offers a ProCut Option with the models 2250, 2270 and 2270XD which provides operators the needed capacity to keep up with the demand of increased feeding capacity and more consistent cutting, even in higher-moisture crops.
Operators can anticipate the following WR9800 Series improvements:
- Enhanced operators’ ability to tow a head from one field to the next and drive faster without a head attached, eliminating the need to haul it on a trailer;
- Tow draper head along at speeds up to 20 mph or up to 24.5 mph without a header; and
- Improved ease of use with “unhook and go” - eliminating the need to mount weight on the front.
Operators can anticipate the following ProCut updates:
- New, wider rotor tooth design for more consistent cut lengths that are selectable;
- Hydraulically adjustable drop down and slide-out knife bed drawer, improving serviceability and eliminating the need to climb under the machine to replace parts;
- A “V” shaped pattern feed rotor design with a 25.5-inch diameter and 10 percent faster rotor speed for improved crop feeding and baling capacity; and
- New serrated design ProCut knives with the 2250 model at 17 knives and the 2270/2270XD model at 26 knives. All models produce a 1.5 inch cut length.