18 men and women will receive a scholarship from the Equipment Dealers Foundation for the 2019-20 academic year.
Scholarship recipients are awarded $1,000 from EDF which is matched by their sponsoring dealership for a total of $2,000. This year EDA will be awarding a total of $36,000 to these well-deserving students.
“This year we received nearly 30 scholarship applications from dealership employees around the country and we are thrilled to be presenting 18 students with a scholarship,” says Joe Dykes, vice president of Industry Relations for EDA. “This group is seeking diverse degrees from Diesel Technology to Precision Ag and even an MBA student. We know these students will make a positive impact in their sponsoring dealerships and on the industry as a whole and we are proud to be able to contribute to their success.”
The objective of EDF’s scholarship program is to support the education, training and further development of current and potential employees in the equipment industry.
The following students received scholarships:
- Xavier Smith, 21st Century Equipment LLC, Yuma, CO;
- Nathan Casady, Central Iowa Farm Store, Marshaltown, IA;
- Caleb Meyer, Town & Country Implement, Rock Valley, IA;
- Cole Dial, Wm. Nobbe & Company, Flora, IL;
- Gannon Grauerholz, Carrico Implement Company, Inc., Beloit, KS;
- Hunter McCurdy, KanEquip, Ottawa, KS;
- Aaron Schwartz, KanEquip, Marysville, KS;
- Tayton Terry, Terry Implement Company, Inc., Gallatin, MO;
- Aaron Balcom, 21st Century Equipment LLC, Sidney, NE;
- Kelsey Davidson, Osceola Implement & Supply, Inc., Osceola, NE;
- Alexis Gomez, 21st Century Equipment LLC, Imperial, NE;
- Bryan Manzer, Manzer Equipment, Inc., Osmond, NE;
- Kent Holmes, Apple Farm Service, Inc, Covington, OH;
- Clay Cantrell, Tennessee Tractor, Alamo, TN;
- Evan Thomas, Mid-State Equipment, Jackson, WI;
- Sheila Weninger, Ballweg Implement, Waupun, WI;
- Ryan Walson, 21st Century Equipment LLC, Torrington, WY;
- Holden Wilson, Heart Mountain Farm Supply, Powell, WY.