All-American Dairy Show exhibitors can now enter online for the 2019 show, set for Sept. 14-18 at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center in Harrisburg.
All entries must be submitted online this year at allamerican.pa.gov; no hardcopy entries will be accepted.
Early entry is from July 1 to Aug. 16. Late entries will be accepted until showtime at an additional cost.
The show schedule has changed from past years. Most notably, the show is shortened by one day and the Pennsylvania Holstein Fall Championship Show will run simultaneously with the Eastern National Holstein Show.
Chris TorresCHAMPIONS ROW: The Supreme Champion Pageant is the culmination of the show. This year’s pageant is Sept. 18 at 2 p.m.
The All-American Dairy Show features 22 shows in six days in addition to the nation's only all-dairy antiques show. Last year's show featured nearly 3,000 animals and 1,500 exhibitors from around the country.
All-American Dairy Show highlights include:
Saturday, Sept. 14
- 9 a.m. Pennsylvania State Junior Dairy Show, Equine Arena
- Noon to 4 p.m. Premier National Junior Event Check-In
- Noon to 4 p.m. Premier National Junior Show Art Contest Check-In, Dairy Activity Center, Debbie Cornman Studio Booth
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Youth Showmanship Registration, Large Arena
- 6 p.m. The Greatest Showman Youth Excellence Event
Sunday, Sept. 15
- 9:30 a.m. Youth Showmanship Contest, Large Arena
- 9 a.m. to noon. All-American Dairy Show check-in, Cameron Street Lobby
- 2:30 p.m. Senior division fitting, Large Arena
- 6:30 p.m. All-American Dairy Show opening ceremonies and exhibitor dinner, Small Arena
Exhibitors meeting, Image & Obie Snider Award presentations, and AADF Scholarship Award presentation, sponsored by American Dairy Association North East
Monday, Sept. 16
- 7:50 a.m. Invitational Youth Dairy Cattle Judging Contest, Small Arena
- 8 a.m. Premier National Junior Event Shows starting with milk cows, Large Arena and Equine Arena
- 4 p.m. Premier National Junior Event Supreme Champion Pageant, Large Arena
- 7 p.m. Judging Contest Awards Banquet, PA Preferred Banquet Hall
Tuesday, Sept. 17
- 8 a.m. All-American Holstein Show and PA Fall Holstein Championship Show, calves and heifers, Equine Arena Ring No. 11
- 9 a.m. 4-H & FFA Dairy Judging Forum, Main Hall
- 9 a.m. Junior Dairy Management Contest, PA Preferred Banquet Hall
- Noon. All-American Jersey Show, Equine Arena, Ring No. 12
- 1 p.m. All-American Brown Swiss Show, calves and heifers, Equine Arena Ring No. 11
- 2 p.m. All-American Milking Shorthorn Show, Large Arena Ring No. 11
- 2 p.m. All-American Ayrshire Show, Large Arena Ring No. 12
- 4 p.m. All-American Dairy Show Herdsman Award Presentation, at the winning pack
- 5:30 p.m. Eastern Elite Sale, Small Arena
Wednesday, Sept. 18
- 8 a.m. All-American Red & White Show, Equine Arena Ring No. 2
- 8 a.m. All-American National Guernsey Show, Large Arena Ring No. 11
- 9 a.m. All-American Holstein Show, PA Fall Holstein Championship, cows, Equine Arena Ring No. 11
- 10 a.m. All-American Brown Swiss Show, cows, Large Arena Ring No. 12
- 2 p.m. All-American Dairy Show Supreme Champion Pageant, Large Arena
For more information, contact the All-American Dairy Show at 717-787-2905, email firstname.lastname@example.org.Source: Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, which is solely responsible for the information provided and is wholly owned by the source. Informa Business Media and all its subsidiaries are not responsible for any of the content contained in this information asset.