Midwest Dairy has launched a refreshed website, designed to ensure the information most relevant to dairy farmers and industry partners is as easy to find as possible.
Midwest Dairy’s new website features content that not only showcases the checkoff investment at work, but it also includes:
- insight on consumer trends;
- resources dairy farmers and partners can use to share dairy’s story in schools and the community;
- dairy nutrition research, insights and tools for school nutrition partners;
- an Executive Corner highlighting the outreach that Midwest Dairy CEO Lucas Lentsch is involved with throughout the Midwest Dairy region;
- and a wide variety of other resources categorized by audience.
“Our refreshed website boasts a new structure that better reflects the goals of Midwest Dairy’s strategic plan,” said Lentsch. “This refresh will make it easier for farmers to find timely information and examples about the value they are receiving from their checkoff investment, while serving as a valuable resource in helping them share dairy’s story more widely with their key audiences.”
The new site boasts improved navigation, and the tabs on the top of the home page were selected to make it easy for key partners to find the resources they need. The “For Farmers” tab is featured first, enabling dairy farmers to find the information most relevant to them, with minimal clicks throughout the site.
Midwest Dairy’s website will be updated on a regular basis with dairy insights and industry news, resources for dairy farmers and partners, and stories from across the Midwest.