The University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Agronomy will offer Agronomy Update meetings at eight locations during 2018. Agronomy experts Joe Lauer, Shawn Conley and Rodrigo Werle will present the latest information on hybrid and variety performance, an analysis and discussion of last year’s growing season, and updated recommendations for field crop production.
The $45 registration fee includes a meal. Make reservations with the host agent one week prior to the scheduled meeting date. A “walk-in” fee will be charged to those who have not registered. Additional information packets will be available for $21 each. Certified crop adviser continuing education unit credits have been requested (3.0 hours in crop management).
The dates and locations for the 2018 Agronomy Update meetings are:
• Janesville, Jan. 2 at 12 p.m.
• Madison, Jan. 3 at 7:30 a.m.
• Fond du Lac, Jan. 3 at 12 p.m.
• Kimberly, Jan. 4 at 7:30 a.m.
• Wausau, Jan. 4 at 12 p.m.
• Eau Claire, Jan. 5 at 7:30 p.m.
• Sparta, Jan. 5 at 12 p.m.
• Belmont, Jan. 8 at 12 p.m.
Source: UW-Madison Department of Agronomy