National Cotton Council held its 81st annual meeting at San Antonio, Texas, Feb. 8-10, at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter Hotel.
About 750 individuals from across the Cotton Belt attended the three-day event. Delegates from seven segments of the cotton industry including producers, ginners, warehousemen, merchants, cottonseed, cooperatives and manufacturers, gathered for meetings and updates.
For more information about the annual event, click on the following links:
- Craft concludes his term as NCC chairman
- Rep. Vela addresses nation cotton council annual meeting
- NCC survey suggests U.S. cotton producers to plant 145 million acres
- Ongoing trade tensions between U.S., China creating uncertainty
- Mike Tate to lead National Cotton Council in 2019
- Cotton Achievement Award honors Robert Chapman
- Shawn Holladay re-elected American Cotton Producers chair
- Cotton Service Award honors Phil Burnett