Indigo Agriculture today introduced a new Market+ by Indigo identity for its keystone digital offer. The new name comes ahead of the anticipated release of a new suite of marketing and merchandising tools, developed with input from over 150 grain merchants, farmers, and advisers through extensive market testing over the last year.
"Indigo's digital grain merchandising application was founded to connect agricultural supply and demand, enabling both sides to reach further, connect to new parties, and capture more profit," said Jennifer Betka, Chief Marketing Officer at Indigo Ag. "Bringing 'market' to the forefront of our offering's identity emphasizes the connection and relationships that underpin the agricultural industry."
Over the last year, the company has made significant updates to the underlying technology platform. By removing itself from the transaction flow, Indigo has expanded Market+ to directly connect a wider set of stakeholders across the agricultural supply chain with a suite of integrated and data-driven tools, including:
- Merchandise and Sell, which enable buyers and farmers to turn an inefficient offline contracting process into a streamlined digital experience.
- Hedge, which allows buyers and farmers to contract directly using customized pricing capabilities.
- Transport, which allows users to plan, tender, dispatch, track, and settle freight across dedicated and third-party fleets.
- Insight, which integrates remote sensors, satellite, market, government, public, and proprietary datasets using sophisticated algorithms and artificial intelligence to create personalized, actionable insights.
- Source, which enables scalable, sustainable sourcing of crops grown with verified agricultural practices and quality attributes.
Additionally, the upcoming second-generation technology release – scheduled for public debut in early 2022 – will introduce new buyer-facing tools designed to save time, money and lower risk from back-office tasks, invest more in building relationships with their farmers, and make better decisions based on personalized facility and farm level analytics.
For more information about Market+, click here.
Source: Indigo Ag, which is solely responsible for the information provided and is wholly owned by the source. Informa Business Media and all its subsidiaries are not responsible for any of the content contained in this information asset.