Where: International Agri-Center- 4450 South Laspina Street, Tulare, CA 93274
(Located in California’s Central Valley, 45 miles south of Fresno and 60 miles north of Bakersfield, just off Highway 99. Airfields are located in Tulare, Visalia, Fresno and Bakersfield.)
When: February 12, 13, 14, 2008
(the second Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of February)
What: The world’s largest agricultural exposition, Where the World of Agriculture Means Business:
- New in 2008: Dairy Technology Center and Top Five New Dairy Products recognized
- New in 2008: Additional 100,000 square feet of exhibit space
- New in 2008: Attendee Electronic Registration
- New in 2008: Gates open at 8:00 a.m. (everyday)
- More than 1,700 exhibitors displaying the latest in farm equipment, chemicals, communications, and technology on 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space
- Free seminars on a variety of topics important to dairy producers, farmers, ranchers, and agribusiness professionals
- Cooking demonstrations by chefs from California’s top restaurants in the World Ag Women Pavilion - Free parking and a Park and Ride shuttle service for off-site parking
- International Business Center
Cost: $10 General Admission; discounted pass for those who pre-register online.
Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Contact: (800) 999-9186; Fax (559) 686-5065; email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the 2008 World Ag Expo, visit www.worldagexpo.com.